A fresh approach to consultancy
We provide a cost-effective, comprehensive range of services to
optimise our customer's IT and business processes.
From initial consultancy, through product optimisation, vendor
management, process improvement and SDLC enhancement, our network
of specialist consultants are on-hand to guide you through each
step to ensure your business objectives are met.
- We can provide market leading analysis of your processes to
check for weaknesses that could prove to be costly later in the
- We can provide expertise that will improve the flow, management
and quality of your data.
- We can provide you with solutions for all your testing
requirements from planning, tool purchasing, implementation
management and delivery.
There are many reasons why a business may approach us for
We can provide varying levels of assistance for companies who
have recently purchased a new system or upgraded their current
product, to aid integration with their existing architecture.
This can cover a number of areas including:
- vendor management where we control the process and liaise with
a number of suppliers to implement an agreed process, ensuring that
targets are achieved.
- process improvement where we can offer a detailed evaluation of
your current testing and /or analysis practices.
- enhanced project delivery where the aim is to increase
efficiencies on a particular project, working closely with the
project manager and test manager.
- Traceability optimisation where the aim is to create
consistency throughout the analysis and testing processes across
the project lifecycle.
Designed to offer our clients a service that truly fits their
project needs. The overall aim is to improve the initial
specification of projects, improve the data used and effectively
test against the project requirements so that the project is
delivered accurately, on time and improves business ROI.
All our services can be offered either as stand-alone solutions,
or as a full-service package.
To find out more, contact David Stark on 0131 718