- Job Reference
- 0151 229 5555
- Date Posted
- Friday, March 06, 2015
- £Competitive per annum
- Office Services
- Job Type
- 12 days
- Start Date
- 06/03/2015 08:28:16
My Client is looking to recruit an Administrator for Immediate start; this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of our biggest clients who are based in the Ormskirk area. This temporary role however; there will be not be any opportunity for the position become permanent.
My client is known throughout the UK as having an excellent reputation. Therefore the position will allow the candidate to be part of one of the UK's biggest and most respected organsisations.
As the role is an administrative position, I am looking for a candidate that has lots of experience using Microsoft office packages, must be confident with numeracy as part of the role will involve preparing companies financial spreadsheets and reports for directors and management team.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Liaising with major corporate clients within the business.
* Preparing weekly reports/presentations/complete spreadsheets statistical information
* Use of strong I.T. skills and in-house systems
* Responsible for creating relationships with new and existing clients to ensure business is retained.
* Liaison with various departments to resolve issues and client queries, along with managing information for the management team.
* Clearing backlogs of documents relating to customer orders and invoices
* Meeting targets
* Phone handling
* Correspondence- e-mail and letters.
* Organise meetings for management team as well as corporate business meetings.
* Responsible for dealing with events management/corporate days.
* Marketing admin support
* Meeting and greeting clients/customers
* You will be the main point of contact for general enquiries.
We are looking for someone who has relevant experience in the above fields, the ideal candidate will be well presented and strong I.T. Skills are ESSENTIAL. Someone who has a creative side would be an advantage. This is a great opportunity to further your skills and knowledge, within a well established company