- Job Reference
- 01293 848 100
- Date Posted
- Friday, October 17, 2014
- £11 - £12.50 per hour
- Office Services
- Job Type
- Start Date
- 17/10/2014 11:08:39
Field Office Administrator
12 month contract
This is an exciting opportunity within a well established company based in Crawley.
* Provide first point of contact for customers, answering the telephone in a timely and
* In conjunction with the Service Supervisor/Dispatch Agent, plan contract and
warranty site visits. Raise appropriate service tickets/notifications in the information
* Prepare and issue invoices for services and spare parts reported on field service reports.
* Prepare regular reports and statistics with the service management program.
* Prepare and issue quotations for service and service contract renewals in conjunction with
the Area Service Manager.
* Act promptly to ensure that customer orders for spare parts are shipped in a timely
* Maintain the schedule of service contracts (dates of visits, invoicing, renewals,
terminations, changes etc).
* Carry out general administrative tasks which will include sending e-mails and faxes for
VMS Service UK, photocopying, scanning documents, maintaining technical data, filing,
distributing documents, provide occasional secretarial support.
* Distribute and collect personal radiation dose badges throughout the company and
maintain relevant records.
* Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Information Technology: Proficient with Microsoft Office incl. Word & Excel to intermediate level plus Outlook
Customers: Previous experience in a customer support role
Business Procedures: SAP (desirable but not essential, as training will be given)
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills overall
* Must have good interpersonal skills
* Previous experience in an administrative role and customer support role
* Good organisational skills